Management & Engineering Project Partner
You specify the requirements.
We listen, understand and develop a sustainable solution for processes, products and services with you and make sure that everyone in the team really understands the issue.
Experienced managers and project managers take over tasks, e.g.:
- Covering vacancies
- Succession situations
- Peak coverage
- Entry into new markets
- Unexpected (personnel) bottlenecks
- Change and reorganisation projects
- Shaping the digital transformation
Benefit for your successful and future-proof business model from, among others:
- Short-term availability
- Transparent cost budget
- Time-limited reinforcement
- Use of best practice
- Very broad, international network
Know-how protection (framework agreement, DDIM association)
Meeting: On the basis of mutual trust, you take us on board and inform us of the initial situation.
Offer: You receive our offer with detailed explanations of the targeted business solution.
Order: Excellent! Next up is the on-site analysis, the basis for preparing the catalogue of measures.
Implementation: Our experts now implement the measures agreed with you on site in sprints.
Follow-up: The effectiveness is continuously monitored. Additional instruments may be applied during the follow-up.
Project objective: In a short time we have reached our mutual goal. Handover takes place as part of the final project review.
Higher-level project management
Professional support for sensitive key areas where you also rely on first class implementation after the coordination phase.
After understanding your challenge, we present our solution to you and implement it in close coordination and cooperation with you. We work with comprehensible reporting.
Expert deployment management: We recruit the necessary people and resources and deploy them as required.
Budget control: We schedule the necessary budget and make sure that it is not exceeded.
- Review of the status quo
- Solution concept
- Agile project management
- Recovery Management
- Organisational development
- Operational Excellence (LEAN)
- Merger & Acquisition
- Business Development
- Business Continuity
From development to integration within the aircraft, inclusive supplier management and project management – you will have but one point of contact delivering your ‘turnkey’ engineering solution.
From minor changes to full cabin conversions
- Cost estimation on the aircraft (initial survey)
- Preparation of specifications
- Feasibility studies, installation and assembly studies, damage tolerance analysis
- Industrial design and scope of work definition
- Calculation and design of cabin components and systems
- System integration
- Programme, project and supplier management
- Change management and claim management
- Qualification / certification
- Non conformity management
- Layover support during conversion
Design Engineering (DE) responsibility
- Preparation of specification documents
- Expansion and installation drawings
- Modification drawings
- Parts lists
- Design instructions
- Implementation instructions
- Adaptation of the weight and balance manual
- Documentation for operator and maintenance requirements
- Creation of verification documents to prove compliance with MoC 0 – Moc 9
- Supplier management
- Preparation of test plans and reports
Consultancy and coordination in the definition of the certification documents and in the preparation of the jointly defined certification documents.
This service requires close coordination with the customer in order to harmonise the input data, use the customer’s standard documents and support the approval process, for example:
- FMEA – Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- FMES – Failure Mode Effect Summary
- IHA – Intrinsic Hazards Analysis
- MDF – Material Declaration Form (Reach)
- MME – Maintenance and Maintainability Evaluation
- RA – Reliability Analysis
- SCM – Specification Compliance Matrix
- SDD – System Description Document
The scope and required content of the documents depends on the authorisation and approval procedure of the customer and the responsible authority.
Wir beraten und unterstützen bei der Umsetzung sowohl operativ als auch auf der Dokumentationsseite. Dazu gehören FAI Health Checks, die Optimierung von Prozessen, beginnend mit Testplanungsaktivitäten in Entwicklung und Produktion bis hin zu Qualitätssicherungsaufgaben.
Unsere Dienstleistung basiert auf der APQP-Logik sowie der EN 9102.
Service catalogue for flexible and demand-oriented processing
- Conception of test planning and documentation
- Realisation of first article inspections on aviation-specific components and preparation of the necessary documentation
- Execution of technical tests such as dimensional measurement paths, functional material and installation tests
- Initiating specific tests, e.g. strength tests, metallography tests, chemical tests
- Checking and verifying the verification documentation
- Release or blocking of products if required by the FAI report (blocked stock management)
- Management: controlling, tracking, reporting, analysing, derivation and optimisation of activities
- Consulting and optimisation of internal processes
- Creation of more than 1,200 FAI / FAI-R for primary and secondary structural components
- Establishment of an FAI fire brigade on site at the customer’s premises, including management, team building, process definition, development of toolsets, etc.
- Process definition and optimisation of FAI activities with the objective of effort reduction, process stabilisation and quality improvement
Internal and external
Whether it’s peak coverage, adding know-how or finding your new specialist or manager – we quickly solve your needs.
Via temporary employment: We provide you with engineers, technicians and other qualified employees by interim management. Whether expert, trainer or consultant, we have the perfect candidate.
By Executive Search: We use our extensive network to identify your future employee.
Service agreement DLV
- Specialist and management positions
Temporary employment (“Arbeitnehmerüberlassung”, AÜG)
- Project managers
Basis and innovation
With interdisciplinary expertise, we shape the digital transformation of your company or products together with you.
Data Engineering: We sort and organise your company’s information and channel the data streams to make them usable.
Data Analytics: We find intelligent derivations from your data with which you can make all business processes more efficient and faster.
Digital “positioning”: Where do I rank in comparison to my competitors? Do I need to invest? Receive a practical, objective assessment, including recommendations for action, quickly and without obligation.
Ecosystem totaldigital.ai: Exciting companies with special knowledge in one network. We orchestrate this network for the successful digitalisation of your supply chain, production, maintenance and service.
Digital Products: We make your company fit for the future with our field-tested AI applications. Use existing data in a targeted way – smart, efficient and innovative – e.g. with:
Minimise downtime and maximise availability with your digital maintenance assistant that combines human expertise with unlimited capacity from AI. Your customised software solution is scalable, delivers reliable results and identifies the root cause of machine downtime.
Get valuable insights quickly and effectively by networking all your company data to gain an edge in knowledge and competition. All company data such as attachment data, emails, CSVs, PDFs, social media blogs and even images/videos are processed.
Dynamic production and technology- oriented industries especially benefit from our external expertise.
QRelation managers have exceptional proficiency at first and second level management and expert level.
Experienced, competent managers with strong implementation skills are at your disposal.